Sunday Drive has become one of my favorite labels these past few years, so I regularly check their web store for new releases. I’d been recommended the Turn Of Phrase demo by a friend, but it was sold out on their website and ordering from the US was not an option because it’s become way too expensive. But when I saw that Turn Of Phrase had a vinyl release out, I knew I could get my hands on a copy through German mailorders. It’s still a very steep price you have to pay for a 7” these days, but it’s still much cheaper than ordering directly from overseas. The Turn Of Phrase side is really, really good and I definitely want to hear more from that band. The Square One songs are good as well, but don’t grab me the same way the Turn Of Phrase ones do. Overall, this is a really good split record
![]() |
| 1st Press on Clear Green on Sunday Drive /200 |

No comments:
Post a Comment