About 13 Years ago I traded away my copy of the Internal Affairs LP. I must admit that I didn‘t think all that much about Internal Affairs in the years since and I‘m not sure how many times I listened to them in the past 10 years. Still, when I saw this record amongst my buddy‘s collection, I kinda wanted to get it. He and I came up around the same time in the hardcore scene and we have a similar taste. So, on the one hand, there were a lot of the same records we both own, on the other hand it was a very nice walk down memory lane and I saw a bunch of records from the early and mid 2000s that I don’t own (anymore).
The s.t. album is such a fun listen after all these years, even though I didn’t quite remember the vocals being so high. Listening to this record is a great throwback to the mid 2000s.
In case anyone was wondering, I traded my copy to Marcus and after all these years I can say with certainty that only positive things have come from that one trade.
![]() |
| 1st Press on Black w/Record Release Cover on Malfunction /300 |

No comments:
Post a Comment