Friday, September 25, 2026

Weezer Denied

As of the last post, I‘m done talking about all the LPs I got from my friend, all of which would have made a nice haul on its own, but I also got a bunch of 7“s from him. I used to confuse Tides Denied with another German band of a similar name, which is why I missed out on them for quite a long time. But all of that changed when a good friend of mine put on a local show with them and right there and then it clicked. I‘ve shared the stage with them, we went on tour together and I‘m still always very happy when I run into any of the guys. When I saw this great rip-off cover of Weezer‘s blue album for their second 7“, Find Your Place, I just had to get it. The record colour works so well with the alternate artwork, too. 


1st Press on Blue Turquoise on Backbite  w/ Pre-Order Cover /30


No comments:

Post a Comment