There was a time when I bought pretty much everything released by Grave Mistake records. One of those records was the Iron Boots Demo 7“, even though Grave Mistake only took over pressing the band‘s demo with the third pressing. I really liked that demo, but for some reason I never picked up any of the band‘s other records. When I spotted the Discogrpahy among my friend‘s collection I saw no reason not to buy it. In 2026 a 12“ discography with all the band‘s material seems much more appealing than getting the individual releases. It‘s funny how these things can change, because up until a few years ago I was a staunch defender of buying releases only in their original format. This is a fun listen and even though there are 20 songs on this 12“, the record doesn‘t get boring or feels long.
![]() |
| 1st Press on Orange on Grave Mistake & Triple B /225 |

No comments:
Post a Comment