A couple of years ago, I Recover released their one and only album (so far), and I was all over that record. I still spin it on a regular basis and a couple of songs are on constant rotation in some of my playlists. I’d been a fan of theirs since I got my hands on the 7” they had released prior to the LP, but I’d missed out on their s.t. debut 7”. Again, it’s one of those records I probably could have gotten pretty easily, but I never did. Musically, the 7” is alright, but the band did get better with each release in my opinion. What has been great from the get go is the artwork and the love and detail that went into the sleeves. Flaps, fold-outs, the quality and texture of the cardboard, it all adds to the great packaging each release offers.



No comments:
Post a Comment