Sunday, April 12, 2015

Blue Sunday

A while back I posted that I re-discovered Blue Monday while making a mix tape. So the next step was to pick up all their releases. Give it some time and patience and you will get what you're looking for, and for a reasonable price, too. Rewritten was the only LP Blue Monday ever released. It came out on Bridge 9 ten years ago. Damn, that makes me feel old. Oh well,... I've been listening to the LP a couple of times so far and it's really, really good.
The first press of this LP came on purple with white swirl and the green with white swirl you can see here. The purple one is out 650, the green one out of 250. There was also a special cover for some festival. The second press was a picture disc (yikes) and there was also a different cover, I think for another festival.


No comments:

Post a Comment