Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Death Injection

Man, time really does fly. I really liked the Death Injection demo, which I shockingly already picked up in July 2014. I honestly thought that I bought that 7" late in 2014 or even later. Damn. Anyway, Death Injection recently released a LP on Triple B. This is the black variant out of 400. There was also a variant on clear out of 100, but I rarely order from labels directly in the States these day cause shipping costs right now can suck it. I'm quite happy with black vinyl though, cause I think it goes really well with the cover. Musically not much has changed from the demo, so if you're into Boston style SXE hardcore, you'll probably like this LP.

On a different note, I'm really excited about a couple of upcoming BBB releases. According to the Triple B web shop, a new Clear LP and a new Protester 7" are going to come out soon. Stoked on these releases.


1 comment:

  1. Really good lp. I also can't wait for the new Clear and Protester. So much good stuff coming out.

    ReplyDelete