Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sweet Jesus

Sweet Jesus released one of my personal highlights 2014 as far as new records are concerned. A few days ago Sam of Triple B Records posted a list of records he was looking to sell on Revcollectors. One of them was a test pressing for the Box 7". I jumped right at it, and while I was at it I also asked him if he had any copies of Box on white left. He did, so I have a nice little Sweet Jesus collection for the moment.


Sweet Jesus - Box - Triple B - test pressing - /15



Sweet Jesus - Box - Triple B - white - /330

3 comments:

  1. Says on the Triple B store that the white is out of 330

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. I mixed it up with the white version of the upcoming LP, which actually is out of 100. Thanks for the hint. I fixed it.

    ReplyDelete