Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Empty Days, Sleepless Nights

Defeater were always one of those bands I had on my radar, but I never really listened to them. I finally gave in and ordered a copy of their 2nd album Empty Days, Sleepless Nights. They're not going to become my new favourite band, but I can thoroughly appreciate their take on the very broad term of modern hardcore. I also like the the singer songwriter material on Side C. I ordered this one at one of my regular mailorders and was surprised that I received a 3rd press copy. The count on the B9 discography is up to 9 pressing (with a 1000 copies each) so far, so still finding a 3rd press copy is probably not the norm. 3rd press 2xLP on grey 140g vinyl, including the 64 pages booklet.



1 comment:

  1. I can´t help but I think Defeater is a great band. Love all their stuff.

    ReplyDelete