Monday, September 28, 2015

My Love My Witness

Right around the time I saw Modern Life Is War earlier this year I decided to rebuild my collection, which I had foolishly sold off/traded away a few years ago. Why, I don't know. Joe Lifeline put up some rarities from the Lifeline vault for sale a few weeks back. I would have loved to get a test pressing for witness, but since I just had bought Start Today on purple, a test pressing of that calibre was beyond my budget. I picked a few other goodies instead. This clear variant of My Love My Way was released in 2011. This was the last variant I picked up before selling/trading most of my collection. This is the 2nd press on Lifeline Records, but technically it's the 3rd pressing overall. Only 150 exist and they're not that easy to come by. I'm pretty happy I was able to score this one for a more than fair price.


I also picked up this 2nd press copy of Witness on green splatter vinyl. I always really liked that colourway.


Now, if you ask me which LP I like better, there's no way I could give you a straight answer. It's My Love My Way today and Witness tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment