Sunday, May 12, 2024

Australian Hardcore Part I

 

Received another parcel, curtesy of my good friend and fellow Bane collector Dan. If you want some comprehensive info on Bane records, check out his blog. A shoutout that is long overdue. 

A few weeks ago I posted about the last batch of records I got from him and how much liked the Division 12”. Well, the band released another 12”, which is equally as good as the first one. Good looking out as always, Dan!


1st Press on Black on Clarity Records /150



The other LP I received is by a band called Vices. I’d never heard of the band before but Dan had told me that I’d like it. And he was right on. Even though We’ll Make It Through This was release in 2015, this could have been released on Rivarly anywhere between 2005 and 2007. Verse is the first reference that came to my mind. I love getting to know bands I’d have probably never heard of if it wasn’t for good friends. 

1st Press on Black on Resist Records /???


No comments:

Post a Comment