Thursday, May 9, 2024

Guilt Show

Something To Write Home About is one of my all-time favorite records. It‘s perfect in every which way. That record and Red Letter Day are peak 90s emo for me. Maybe this is the reason why I have always been hesitant when it came to later Get Up Kids records. 

As mentioned recently, I listened to a lot of 90s emo a couple of months ago and I decided to give some of the later era material from some of my favorite bands a try anyway. After listening to Guilt Show a bunch of times, I can assuredly say that his is a good record. It‘s definitely not Something To Write Home About, but I really enjoy the songs on this LP. Even the splatter vinyl doesn‘t look horrible. 

Edit: Forgot to mention the record is number on the back. My copy is #288/500. Nice touch for a band of that size. 


5th Press on Clear w/ Grey Splatter on Vagrant #288/500


No comments:

Post a Comment