Saturday, July 20, 2024

First Ten Of Taang!

Taang! Records was a pivotal record label in the early days of hardcore in general and for the Boston scene in particular. The singles the label released in the early 80s are highly sought after and many of them are rather pricey theses days. In 2014 Taang! Re-released the first 10 7“s in a neat box. Back then that box flew under my radar and I didn‘t get one. In 2021, the label released those 7“s on a 12“, which 2024 me really appreciated. Listening to 7“s has sort of become a drag for me to be completely honest. I‘ll still listen to them, but most of the time I listen to LPs/12“s nowadays. I‘m very happy to have picked up this record because it‘s such a nice time capsule of days gone by. 


12“ 2021 Repress on Black on Taang 




No comments:

Post a Comment