Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Lots Of Noise And Even More Disturbances

We played a weekender a few weeks ago and to make time on the road pass by a little easier, my bandmates and I made a playlist every one could contribute to. Now, we do have a lot of bands in common that we all love or at least like, but there‘s also some huge differences. Gaps you might actually say. Abysses might be another word that comes to mind. I had to endure more metal than I usually listen to in ten years probably. However, I was pleasantly surprised when a song by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones came on. When I was back home, I decided to revisit their catalogue and after doing that, I decided that I wanted to finally own their first few records. Originals are hard to come by, so I was more than happy to just grab s repress. Especially because it comes on this nice green color. 


2021 Repress on Clear Green on Taang


1 comment:

  1. I have an original of this one, but they were all black. This green repress looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete