Friday, July 5, 2024

Wrong Men

I don‘t like to listen to Spotify radio or to playlists I didn‘t create myself, but every once in a while the algorithm actually points me towards a band I didn‘t know before and actually end up liking. I don‘t remember what I was listening to, but at one point I noticed this wasn‘t the record I‘d put on. I did like what I heard, so I checked out the band. Enter Wrong Man from Belgium. The people behind this band have all played in various bands, some more well known than the others. With Wrong Man, they decided to stray from the more heavy paths of guitar music and enter more of post-hardcore and indie influenced world. There‘s also some classic rock in there I‘d say. And they‘re doing an excellent job. 

After listening to the bands material for a while, I decided to see what records were still available. Luckily both 12“s were still for sale on various distros‘ websites and it was a very welcome surprise to see that both of the 12“s cost less than 20€. Granted, there are only four songs on each 12“, but still. 


1st Press on Black on Atomic Action! /300



1st Press on Clear w/ Blue and Black Marble on Thirty Something /100 



Close up of the color because it was hard to take a decent photo with the record lying on the floor. 



No comments:

Post a Comment