Monday, August 31, 2026

Back On Track

I’ve always enjoyed the Ten Yard Fight 7”s I own, but for some reason never managed to buy a copy of their only LP, Back On Track. When I saw a copy of the album in my friend’s shelf, I put it on to my pile pretty much without thinking. My buddy had told me before visiting him that he was going to make me some really, really good prices, so adding to the pile was way too easy. 

Back On Track is such a fun record, exactly what I want from a youth crew record. Yes, the cover is so cliché, but a great live picture plus bold lettering just works for youth crew records. An orange copy would have been nice, but as long as I can finally listen to this record on vinyl, I’m fine with black too. 


1st Press on Black on Equal Vision /???


1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to get a copy of this on black for years, so that I could frame it and put it on the wall since I'm in that front cover crowd shot.

    ReplyDelete