Thursday, December 24, 2015

Demo Is Not Glamorous

I think I've said it before, but I'm really into Death Is Not Glamorous. I picked up yet another copy of the special edition Burn sold of their 7" at the London show for a good buddy of mine, and once I was back home, we made a quick deal. He had a spare copy of the DING demo, a record I didn't have yet but that I really wanted, and that was that. This copy is part of the first press on black vinyl in a sand colored sleeve. There are 500 copies of this, all of which are handnumbered.

3 comments:

  1. I have a couple of DING records. I'd probably sell or trade them if you'd be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know what you have and I might take you up on your offer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checked. I have the first 7" on D&G on blue vinyl, and the LP with a D&G final show sleeve. And two colours of the split 7" with the Down & Outs (one yellow, one purple).

    ReplyDelete