Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Through Being Cool

I really love the 2nd Saves The Day LP. As far as ego records from the 90s go, this is one of my favourites. So many good songs. I fell a little bit ashamed to admit that I've never owned a physical copy on vinyl so far. So I was really happy to learn that Equal Vision was going to do a reissue a few months back, because the nice looking colour copies of the first press go for a pretty penny these days. I finally decided to pick up a cream coloured record, because I thought it would match the cover really nicely. When I got the record though I was really disappointed because the colour doesn't really look like cream to me. It's more an ugly white mixed with an even uglier yellow. Sort of a scrambled egg colour. I'm glad I finally have a copy of this awesome LP, but I might have to upgrade it at some point.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't have a copy either until these reissues. Such a great record!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a copy earlier this year, for a good price. Haven't heard or let alone seen the repress anywhere.

    ReplyDelete