Friday, December 11, 2015

Trial

I've never really been into Trial. I knew they existed and were sort of influential in the 90s, but I never really checked them out. I remember reading the bit on Trial in the Burning Fight book last year, which sort of intrigued me to finally give them a listen, but it wasn't until I caught them live at a Festival last year that I actually listened to them. I liked their live show so I decided to pick up a few of their records when possible. Some time after that a buddy of mine decided to get rid of some of his records, a chance I gladly jumped at. I must say though that I don't like Trial on this record as much as I liked them live. Then again, maybe this is not their strongest output, so I'll probably grab some of their other releases at some point. This 7" on brown marble is from the repress run New Age did in 2011. 500 copies exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment