Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Here Until The End

Recently, I was lucky enough to hang out with two good friends, both of whom live far away from me. As the evening grew older, of course we got to talk about the best releases in 2023 so far. One of my friends brought up Here Until The End by Burning Strong. I was kind of dismissive at this suggestion, but decided to listen to it once I got home. I knew I had the record at home, but hadn’t spun it that often for some reason. So when I was back home, I put the LP on and listened to it. And then again. And then again. And again. It‘s pretty much everything I want from a hardcore record, so why I was dismissive of the record initially I can‘t fathom. The only thing I can still criticise is the vinyl colour. Army green is probably my least favorite color, even behind orange. There are 300 copies on this colorway. I‘d rather have one of the other versions, but with shipping costs out of control, I have to take what I can get these days. 




No comments:

Post a Comment