Saturday, September 2, 2023

XXX

Ok, this is cheating a little, because I got this record about a year ago. However, this is one of my favorite record covers of all time and I really felt like I should blog about this record. Oh yeah, the music on this sampler is also pretty damn good. The 12 panel poster is awesome as well. I mean, what could you not love about this record, right? Samplers in the early 80s were really something else. Too bad they aren't really a thing anymore. 



This is the UK press out of /2000 copies. I wish I had to pay only £3.99 as well... Extra shoutout to Heiner, who was most likely the original owner. 




2 comments:

  1. Love this artwork, also bonus for the Alternative Tentacles logo

    ReplyDelete
  2. classic all the way! Would love to get the poster as well. Best of the three cover types...

    ReplyDelete