Monday, September 4, 2023

Too Drunk To Bleed

Sadly I don't listen to Dead Kennedys as often as I should. But whenever I do, I realize how much I love the band. There's really no other band like them. The other thing I realize when I listen to them is that I still don't have all of their records. Especially my 7" collection is far from complete. It's one of those bands that you could easily fill the gaps by simply going to Discogs and looking for an affordable copy. But because Dead Kennedys records aren't that rare, I tend to postpone buying them because there are usually rare record that suck in my attention. But sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and get the records you really want. I have no idea what the pressing info on either of these two 7"s is to be honest. I'm just glad I finally have copies I can listen to. 


Of the two 7"s I like Too Drunk To Fuck a little better, but you can' really go wrong with early Dead Kennedys. 



1 comment:

  1. Two great 7 inches, and I really need to pick them up at some point too!

    ReplyDelete