Sunday, September 24, 2023

I've Got That Attitude

Similar to deciding to collect different cover versions of Youth Of Today records I made the same decision for Bad Brains releases. Attitude was released by We Bite Records, so I might also add a dedicated We Bite section to the collection. The songs are the same as on the Roir tape but with different cover art, which I really like. It's kept nice and simple and a live picture of HR is always a good choice in my book. 

Obviously the labels and the the lyric sheet are different too. It's a nice change to get a lyric sheet with a Bad Brains record for once. Most of the Bad Brains records I own, including the recent represses, sadly came without one. I'm also a sucker for those old mailorder lists. They make for such an interesting time capsule. 



1 comment:

  1. Interesting to see this. I honestly don't think I have ever seen it before.

    ReplyDelete