Friday, October 20, 2023

Is Survived By

Touché Amoré is one of those bands whose name always kind of turned me off from giving them a chance. It wasn‘t until I listened to one of my wife‘s mixtape (Yes, those still exist! As a matter of fact, if you‘re into mixtape trading, let me know!) a few years ago. It was Home Away From Here on Parting The Sea Between Brightness And Me that made me want to listen to more of their output and some more years down the line here we are. Is Survived by is definitely a good listen. Touché Amoré didn‘t stray too much from their formula on their previous record, so if you like one, there‘s really no reason you shouldn‘t like the other one as well.


I like how the colored vinyl of this repress matches the artwork. That‘s how it should be done. It’s too bad my photography skills don’t do it the justice it deserves. 





No comments:

Post a Comment