Saturday, October 21, 2023

Jamming

I‘m aware that I have blogged mainly about hardcore and punk, but of course there are other genres that I‘m into as well. I’ve been listening to reggae since I was a teenager and that has never gone away. There‘s a lot of nostalgia involved obviously, but I still like the music and I find the lyrics much more interesting these days because I know more about the history of Jamaica and reggae itself. 



This is considered to be Bob Marley & The Wailers‘ magnus opus, and it‘s a really, really good record, but it‘s not my personal favourite in the band’s catalogue. 




This may be my favourite Bob Marley & The Wailers albums because it has a bunch of songs that I really love. Can‘t really go wrong with Kaya, Is This Love or Sun Is Shining. 




No comments:

Post a Comment