Monday, November 20, 2023

Bunch of 7"s, Part II

This is round two of the 7"s I managed to pick up when we stayed at some friends' of mine place on our way to Paris. More good stuff from the 90s and there is at least one record shown here that is not just plain black! I didn't want to peel off the price tag off the Start Today 7", so you get an idea of the price range. I don't know why someone decided to glue the cover of the Start Today 7" together at one point, because it is clearly a fold over cover. I decided to cut the scotch tape open because I wanted to read the lyrics and see the pictures inside. I was kind of hoping the band name was a reference to Gorilla Biscuits, and it might be, but the sound is nothing like it. The cover of that 7" hints much more at what the band sounds like than the name. But I'm fine with that. 









No comments:

Post a Comment