Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Can’t Get Enough

Doing all of these blog entries way after when I got most of these records can be a pain in the ass. I mean, no one could prove when I got which record, but I decided for myself that I want to be as chronological as possible. And now I’m kind of stuck with that decision. 

Undertow is a band I’ve really come to appreciate over the last few years. I knew of the band, but didn’t own any of their records so I didn’t really listen to them. Then one of my favourite German hardcore bands covered one of their songs and I knew I wanted to find out more about that band. Luckily, Undertow records are rather cheap go get, so when I saw two of their 7”s sold by the same seller at good prices, I knew I just had to buy them. 

Both of the 7"s are really good, but I like the songs on Control just a tad better. 





2 comments:

  1. 'Control' is probably my favourite Undetow song of all. But there are a lot to choose from. Such a great band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best hardcore bands ever!

    ReplyDelete