Friday, November 17, 2023

Split It

This is another record I picked up from the same local seller as the two Spit Boy 7"s. I also got a Growing Stronger comp, but that was intended as a present for a friend from the beginning, so I'm not going to post it here. Anyway, I picked up this Burn / Prison split because early Burn rules and it was pretty cheap. I own both songs on different records, but I still kind of wanted the record. The sound quality is not as good as on the comp and the 7", on which both songs appeared originally respectively. No idea when and why or even if they re-recorded this. Might be this is just due to the level of technology back then. I have no idea how Lost And Found would have got the audio to release this split, and I probably don't want to know, haha. The Prison side is alright. It's not Burn, that's for sure, but it's good 90s hardcore. 




1 comment:

  1. I was never really interested in this as I always considered it a boot. But I have to admit that in this pic it does look kinda cool.

    ReplyDelete