Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Change of Policy

So here I am posting yet another repress, all the while thinking and claiming I luckily didn't get sucked into the repress game. Well, maybe it's time to face the facts... There's always some sort of justification that I find to buy represses after all. In this case it was the booklet. Actually, it't not entirely my fault. Marcus of Endless Quest is the one to really blame (See what I'm doing here?). He ordered a copy from a mailorder in Germany and had it delivered to my place. Oviously I had to check if it was the right version and if everything was okay. While doing exactly that I realized how nice this version looks, especially with the oversized poster that comes with it. So I really had no other choice than get a copy for myself, did I?




No comments:

Post a Comment