Monday, January 22, 2024

Myself In The Way

A couple of years ago, some friends and I did a Mosh Madness for the 2010s, a period in hardcore whose first half was a dark age for me. I wasn’t a big fan of the change in sound back then and consequently didn‘t check out that many new bands back then. During the Mosh Madness I was exposed to a lot of bands I‘d never given a chance before and I actually discovered a lot of bands that I really liked. Hindsight is always 20/20 I guess. 

One of those bands was Turnover. Not a hardcore band at all, but I really fell for their indie / pop punk tunes. Very relaxing music I enjoy listening to while working at home. Myself In The Way is their 5th full length and while it‘s not their best material, I really like this record. 


First Press on Cream /unknown quantity according to the RFC website


As you can see, the record sleeve comes with a bunch of random holes, but once you insert the ‘dust sleeve‘, you get the actual cover. 

                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment