Saturday, January 6, 2024

One Day

Over the last few years I listened to a lot of Fucked Up. I have to admit there was a time I felt out of touch with the band, mainly because I was a little overwhelmed since they such a productive band and I felt it was hard to keep with everything they put out. But, like I said, in recent years I listened to them a lot, especially their David Comes To Life LP. To be honest, nowadays I focus mainly on their albums, because they are still a prolific band churning out several releases a year. 

I hadn’t been aware that they were going to release something new, but upon seeing their new album being advertised by a mailorder I frequent, I ordered it right away. And what can I say, Fucked Up don‘t disappoint. One Day is a great listen. It‘s crazy how long that band has existed by now (23 years) and how they still deliver great releases despite having this incredible discography already. 


First Press on Blue Jay in Milky Clear on Fucked Up Records /3500

No comments:

Post a Comment