Saturday, January 20, 2024

Random

A few months ago I hit up a record store close to where I live together with a good friend of mine who came to visit with his family for a few days. I go to that record store every so often, but more often than not I walk out empty handed because the selection doesn‘t usually cater to my taste. But sometimes I do find something, as was the case when I went there with said friend. 

I‘d never heard of Surface before, but judging by the cover I guessed 90s hardcore and after giving it a spin in the record store I was proven right and just grabbed the thing. The music was decent enough, I really like the metallic ink used on the cover and, well, it was dirt cheap. 

Black Vinyl on March Through Records 


Like I said, sometimes there are some good and/or interesting hardcore and punk records available at that store. Together with the Surface 7“ I also picked up this Struggle 7“ that just sat in one of the racks. I‘d meant to buy this record anyway, so not having to pay shipping for once was a welcome pace of change. 

Black Vinyl on Ebullition Records


No comments:

Post a Comment