Wednesday, April 17, 2024

13 Chambers

I don't remember exactly who I saw posting about this record on Instagram, but when I saw a picture of this, I knew I needed to get a copy. And yes, I know (now) that this has been around for 10+ years, but apparently I do live under a rock so this was news to me. I've never really listened to mash ups and I'm sure it's pretty easy that those can turn horrible, but in this case, I just love the result. This is by far my most listened to record in 2024 so far and I don't see that changing any time soon. 

 The "worst" part about this record is the vinyl color and even that isn't that bad if you take a look at the whole package. The music on 13 Chambers is awesome. The tracks are put together so well. But it's not just that. The names of both "band" and album are perfect, as is the cover art, right down to the "promotional copy" fake stamp and the labels, which are are fake stamped as well I guess, but it looks dope. 


2024 Repress on Black and Gold Swirl /1000


No comments:

Post a Comment