Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Buy In Bulk

I love when friends text me after finding a record collection for sale or an online seller that they want to order from, but since they're good friends, they look out for you, too. That's also how you spend even more money on records you hadn't necessarily planned on buying. 

I've been listening to a lot of Undertow these last few months after ignoring the band for a couple of years almost completely. That's how it goes sometimes. So when I had the chance to pick up a missing piece for cheap money and shipping, I jumped at it. The orange vinyl works pretty well with the cover. Well done, Indecision Records. 

Clear Orange on Indecision Records /345



I also picked up a copy of Dirty Money's No Escaping This. I got hyped on Dirty Money when High Vis covered the Dirty Money Intro off the demo. I knew the band existed when it was around but I don't think I ever listened to them back then, which clearly was a mistake, but hindsight is always 20/20. Unfortunately, there's no pressing info on Discogs for this variant. If anyone can help me out with this, I'd appreciate it. 

First Press (?) on Grey Vinyl /???





No comments:

Post a Comment