Sunday, April 14, 2024

Love Your Friends

There are so many different reasons that make me pick up certain records and many of them only make sense to me. Peace Of Mind was a hardcore band from Germany in the 90s and I’d probably have never heard of them if it wasn’t for a podcast I listen to regularly. Shout out Und Dann Kam Punk. One of the hosts mentioned that he’d played in this band (and dozens of other bands, most notably probably Highscore, who you should definitely check out if you’re not familiar with them). 

Anyway, I was browsing through some bins at the local record store when I came across this one. The cover intrigued me, the name somehow rang a bell and when I read the back of the cover, one of the band member’s name caught my eye. All of this made me want to pick up the record and it definitely helped that it was very cheap. The music is 90s hardcore alright, but truth be told, it’s not that great. Maybe it’ll grow on me. 





2nd Press w/ Different Artwork #531/500 (?)


No comments:

Post a Comment