Monday, April 22, 2024

Spaced Jams

A few weeks ago I saw that Spaced had a new record up for pre-order. This reminded me of how much I liked their first LP. So I went to my record shelf to grab the record and listen to it, but I searched in vain. I checked my spreadsheet and lo and behold, I'd never bought the record. I could have sworn I got it shortly after it was released, but apparently my memory had played a trick on me. 

Luckily, Genet Records, the label that put out Spaced Jams in Europe, still had copies in their webstore, so I quickly added a copy to my shopping basket and bought it right away. As I said before, I really like this album. Gives me strong Turnstile vibes. The vinyl color looks great and this variant is even numbered on the A-side label, so what else could a collector ask for? 


1st Press on Turquoise on Genet Records #73/110


No comments:

Post a Comment