Monday, January 11, 2016

Off To A Good Start

My wife and I were in Boston over New Year's to visit a city neither of us had been to before, to meet up with a friend and to see our favourite band celebrate their 20 year anniversary. A buddy of mine had asked me to take some records he had talked about with our common friend with me back to Germany. Said friend is a member of Spirits and he had the records sitting in the rehearsal room. So during one of our sightseeing tours we went there in order to pick them up when my wife kind of jokingly said "Hey, there's a test press on that shelf over there." To which our friend replied "You want it?"I figured it would have been rude to say no, so here we are. Thanks, man. I really appreciate the generosity you showed us on so many different levels. Can't wait to hang out with you again soon. 2016 is definitely off to a good start.



No comments:

Post a Comment