Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Reinforce

The cover art of this 7" is really an eye sore. I mean, really, how many ugly stars can you fit on a front cover? What made me buy this 7" was the Crucial Youth and Good Clean Fun vibe I felt going on here. And also 7 Seconds vibe - check the classic Kevin Seconds eye black the singer's sporting here. I really like these two (three) mentioned bands, so judging by the song titles and the lyrics I sort of felt compelled to check out this band. Having checked out the band now I have to say I'm not overwhelmed. I don't know, somehow these songs don't really work for me. I still sort of want to check out their first 7".


1 comment:

  1. I got this when it came out. Can't remember what it sounds like at all, but I really liked it at the time. Also, I still have a variant of this on my wants list, which is a version with a limited cover featuring Sporty Spice from The Spice Girls. Plus they had a full length which was CD only which I have never heard. I imagine I could probably pick it up on Discogs for a dollar if I took the time to look...

    ReplyDelete