Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Holidays

Last summer we spent our family holiday in Sweden, which was a wise decision because Sweden is just outright gorgeous. We spent some time in the country but also spent time in Gothenburg and Malmö. Of the two, Malmö definitely wins by a mile and not only because I got to hit up cool record stores and scored some records. This haul is all from one record store, but unfortunately I don’t remember the name.

First up is a split between Seein‘ Red and Stack. Good European hardcore from the 90s. Not in great shape, but it was cheap and it’s perfectly playable.



Next up is a 7“ by I Hate You. I was familiar with the name and based off it I expected something different musically, but I like the record regardless.


I also picked up this Charles Bronson 10“. I’ve always been a big fan of the band and getting any original records by them thrills me. Unfortunately, there is no lyric sheet/insert, but it was way cheaper than the going rate on Discogs, so I couldn’t just let it sit there.


The next record is a four-way slit between Zann, Perth Express, Trainwreck and Ghostlimb. This was actually a record I’d had on my imaginary want list forever. Finding it for 8€ in the wild was pretty cool.


I also managed to fill a hole on my React! Records collection by picking up the Get The Most records. One of those bands I don’t listen to enough.


Last but not least I picked up this compilation from the 90s with a bunch of great bands.



No comments:

Post a Comment