Friday, December 15, 2023

No Sense No Feeling

As I wrote recently, I got pretty hooked on High Vis about a year or so ago. It took me a while to find their first record because it was sold out at most of my go to mailorders. I was really happy to finally find one, the only kink was that the mailorder was located in the UK. Luckily, us record collectors like to help each other out in times of need. Marcus from Endless Quest was kind enough to help me out with this one and a some other stuff. I‘m very grateful to know so many genuinely great and helpful people. This might be my favourite part about being involved in music and record collecting. Thanks again. 

I listened to Blending first and I have a tendency to like the record I listened to first by a band the best, but this record is just as good. 


3rd press on Venn Records /1000


No comments:

Post a Comment