Saturday, December 16, 2023

The Bend In The Collection

The main reason why I hit up Marcus in the first place was that I‘d found a copy of a Dangers LP I didn‘t have yet. There was a seller in the UK that sold the clear/purple version of Danger‘s The Bend In The Break for a reasonable price. What‘s more important, there was a copy for sale to begin with because for some reason that particular variant doesn‘t pop up very often. I bought the black and green copies when the record was released back in 2016 and a couple of years ago I also managed to acquire a test press, but for some reason that clear-purple split eluded me for the longest time. Anyway, I finally got one and for a brief moment I thought that this collection was complete, but then I learned that there is a record release variant out of 30. It never ends. 




Family picture time. 

Test Press #6/20
Clear/Purple Halves /101
Green /415
Black /1518


1 comment: