Sunday, December 10, 2023

Trapped Under Money

I‘m usually not the guy who watches a ton of live concerts on YouTube or on Hate5Six, but the High Vis set from Outbreak Fest 2022 got me hooked. I watched a bunch of sets, at least partly, because some friends of mine were there and raved on and on about how great it was. I didn‘t finish most of the sets I started watching, but High Vis stood out from the rest. After that I went down a rabbit hole because they had opened with a Dirty Money cover, the singer‘s previous band. I do remember the band, but only by name, because I didn‘t really listen to them back when they were around. 

Well, I kind of fucked up because I never listened to them since they play very good hardcore. But hindsight is always 20/20 I guess. I even like the Dirty Money side better than the Trapped Under Ice side, which some people find sacrilegious. 

1st press on Dead&Gone Records /665


2 comments:

  1. I have some A389 Records versions of this record, including a record release. There was some time these versions were on my radar, but now they aren't. Good to know the vocalist of the band High Vis was earlier doing vocals for Dirty Money...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dirty Money, but I have never heard this record. I also have zero interest in Trapped Under Ice. I saw them live once and didn't rate them at all.

    ReplyDelete