Monday, December 18, 2023

Out Of Step

I have come to the realization, that I will never own all of the original pressings of Minor Threat records. Even owning most of them is kind of like a pipe dream because prices have skyrocketed these last few years. Especially the 7" prices are crazy. But every once in a while I manage to pick up an OG copy for a good price and that always make me happy. I was always more of a Minor Threat 7" guy, but as I grow older, I got to like Out Of Step much more. Not that I ever thought this was a bad record by any means or that I didn't like it, but the 7"s were so intense and ferocious. Nowadays I can enjoy the journey a band takes much more and Out of Step is on the same level as the first two 7"s. Well, maybe a tad below. Anyway, I was really happy to cross this variant off my want list and add it to the collection.


Minor Threat - Out Of Step UK Press


No comments:

Post a Comment