Monday, December 25, 2023

Safe State

A few months ago my band I got to play a show with Dice Throw from Vienna and Safe State from Zurich. I had never heard Dice Throw before, but the singer was wearing a Go It Alone hoodie, so I took that as a good sign and I didn‘t get disappointed. Really good mid-2000s influenced hardcore.

I bought the 7“ Safe State put out a couple of years ago, just because it was on Straight And Alert Records from France and for a time you couldn‘t go wrong picking up the records the label released. I remember liking the 7“ back then, but as it sometimes goes, bands vanish from your radar for no good reason. So I was more than happy when I could reconnect with the band. I really liked the songs they played live and they were a vey nice bunch of people, so getting their LP was a no brainer. 


1st Press on Grey Marble /200


No comments:

Post a Comment