Sunday, December 24, 2023

Of Days Renewed

Another record I‘d been eagerly awaiting. To Whatever Fateful End is a modern day masterpiece. Everything about records was perfect. A straight 10/10, A+ or whatever you want to call it. So obviously anticipation on my side was very high. I feel like it‘s always extremely difficult for a band to follow up on an incredibly good LP. When I first listened to Of Days Renewed… I was indeed a little bit disappointed. It just didn‘t hit me the same way Magnitude‘s first LP hit me. After listening to the record over the course of the last few months it has definitely grown on me, but I still don‘t think it‘s as good as their first LP. It‘s still really, really good, but I personally haven‘t heard a hit yet. Deliverance is a great opening track and it‘s the best song on the album in my opinion. I might not like it as much as my fellow blogger Mike, but I do like it a lot. 

For once I was glad to live in Europe because the exclusive version for one of the German mailorders I frequent is one of the better looking variants out there. 


1st Press on Clear Purple w/ Neon Orange Splatter (Evil Greed Exclusive) /250


No comments:

Post a Comment